Beauty on Broadway, Zantiva Yoga, Bella Java
314 N. Broadway
Lunaburg & Dalton General Merchandise was built in 1908 or 1909. The original store was a small wooden building, owned by Fred Lunaburg, a cobbler and shoemaker. When the new building was built, the old wooden building was moved back to Adams Street. There have been many businesses housed in this building since Dalton and Lunaburg went out of business.
Current owners are Samantha and Kelly Landon who have done extensive restoration on the inside of the building.
Historical photos © Harney County Museum. Used by permission.
Current photos © Burns High School 2011
Photos may not be copied, downloaded, or otherwise used without written permission.